iBlueNova, an application that allows the transfer of files via Bluetooth, has been update to version 2.0.1. The update includes a few bug fixes… including the issue with Windows 7. The developer has also given us a list of a few of the features we can expect in the next version of iBlueNova. You can get iBlueNova via the iSpazio source.
More info on iBlueNova.
– Fixed problem that occurred with the iPhone 2G
– Fixed a problem with Windows 7 (now being able to send and receive files)
– Solved the problems of transfer does not complete
– Improved start times of the daemon to transfer files
Addition we also propose the todo list for the next version:
– Finished graphics at the interface
– A Fix for the rfcomm
– A Fix for the rpc daemon daemon, which sometimes crashes on the iPhone 2G and 3G